Quick question- how much run space do bantam breeds need?

Great! Call me nosey, but I'm always interested in everyone else's chicken decisions ;)
I will keep you updated! I have to say, I am really excited to ditch the stationary coop. Our setup for ti wasn't working. It was a mucky mess. I think that this tractor moving forward will be much better. Thanks for your opinions!

If your going to have bantam hen, and want a companion male, stick WITH bantam size rooster. Standard size males can be too aggressive when mating with bantam hens without knowing it. I wouldn’t do it based on my personal experience! Nope!

If your going to have bantam hen, and want a companion male, stick WITH bantam size rooster. Standard size males can be too aggressive when mating with bantam hens without knowing it. I wouldn’t do it based on my personal experience! Nope!
Thank you! I have decided to make a batchlor pad tractor for my extra standard rooster, and then when I incubate I can put any roosters that hatched in there too. I will have a bantam rooster for sure. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom