SalChickenOwner

Chirping
Sep 25, 2020
Hello all,
I recently got a chicken that is very active and eats a lot but I saw that she has pooped brown runny poop sometimes and just now she pooped about 3-inch white worms, I'm putting diatomaceous earth in her food. Would this be good enough or should I do more?

Can you get Valbzen goat wormer there?
Give each bird 0.23ml per pound of weight given orally once a day for 5 days in a row.
You can mix it into a little bread ball.
I don't even know what that is but I'll ask, is there anything that can be bought on amazon

Can you get Valbzen goat wormer there?
Give each bird 0.23ml per pound of weight given orally once a day for 5 days in a row.
You can mix it into a little bread ball.
☝️This is incorrect! Pay attention to product names and dosages please? Thanks!

@SalChickenOwner you can find Safeguard liquid goat dewormer or equine paste at stores like TSC or ordered online through Amazon. Valbazen can be ordered online through places like Valley Vet.

Safeguard (Fenbendazole) Liquid Goat Dewormer dose is 0.23ml per pound of weight given orally once daily for 5 days in a row. This will treat most worms that poultry can have except for Tapeworm.

Valbazen (Albendazole) dose is 0.08ml per pound of weight give orally ONCE, then repeated in 10 days.

1703101832684.png

1703101755473.jpeg
1703101781033.jpeg

☝️This is incorrect! Pay attention to product names and dosages please? Thanks!

@SalChickenOwner you can find Safeguard liquid goat dewormer or equine paste at stores like TSC or ordered online through Amazon. Valbazen can be ordered online through places like Valley Vet.

Safeguard (Fenbendazole) Liquid Goat Dewormer dose is 0.23ml per pound of weight given orally once daily for 5 days in a row. This will treat most worms that poultry can have except for Tapeworm.

Valbazen (Albendazole) dose is 0.08ml per pound of weight give orally ONCE, then repeated in 10 days.

View attachment 3709241

View attachment 3709239View attachment 3709240
Thanks

Is the Safeguard Liquid Goat Dewormer and the Safeguard Equine paste dosages both the same at .23ml per pound? Thank you.

This question is in reference to post #7:

Last edited:
Is the Safeguard Liquid Goat Dewormer and the Safeguard Equine paste dosages both the same at .23ml per pound? Thank you.

This question is in reference to post #7:
Yes, the liquid Goat dewormer and the Equine paste dose is the same.

Back
Top Bottom