Quil

shaveudogg

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 11, 2007
eggcetra,
I'm sorry I didn't mean you were not responsable person and it kind of upset my that one bad experince would put a made taste in your month.What I meant about buying aal the stuff was .We just got what we needed to start uor chicks.Quik chick,boiler booster,starter 24%,brooder lamps,bedding waterer,feeders and as they grew we built the coop and bought larger feeders and waterers.I have a horse but I did not buy the saddle till after the horse not because the horse might not get to my house but I needed to fit the horse and me to the saddle.
I feel we take pretty good care of our chickens and give them the best food and care.I am proud to say my son won many ribbons at the fair this year(first year we have had chickens)We raised over 200 and lost around 6.So If I staped on anyones toes I'm sorry.I'm sue you are disappointed about the wholle thing.You could always get eggs and Hatch them your self.I have read about it for next years project and it does not sound to hard as long as it is kept simple. shaveudogg

Back
Top Bottom