Quilt Block Swap Due April 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

At last I have finished this lot of chicken blocks and will be sending 15 tomorrow plus fenrosie's. Today is Easter Monday and the Post Offices are closed as it is a national holiday. I've tried taking pictures; they are not too good but here goes:

They look a bit busy all together like this but they are OK in the flesh so to speak. I didn't have enough material to do them all the same so half are beige & half are green. Am I still sending them to Marty, not Katz?
These are absolutely beautiful! You may have inspired me to start quilting again after all these years.

I have posted our blocks this afternoon so they are winging their way to you as I write, Marty. I just put 'fabric' on the customs declaration as I thought any mention of chicken blocks could have been considered illegal importation of food substances! This parcel only contains this swap's blocks. I have kept Rosie's 1st June blocks back until mine are done and I haven't put majack or fenrosie 'cos I don't think you are expecting anyone else from the UK are you?

Please, please let us know when they arrive. Last time Rosie & I were really worried because we hadn't heard.

H & G, majack

The chicken fabric I ordered online has arrived more quickly than I expected and I have picked out a block! Will get started on this set of blocks ASAP! I was so worried that I woudn't get them done in time.

Yay!
celebrate.gif

Don't forget to send the extra Self Addressed Stamped Envelope with sufficient postage when you ship your blocks to me. I really need you to send your own envelope (at least as big as what you shipped your blocks in) with the same or greator postage. I DO NOT pay your extra postage, and I don't like having to go buy envelopes either. Please make this as easy for me as possible. MANY THANKS to those of you who did include SASE for the last blocks swap. Makes things very very much easier for me, and far less complicated.
hugs.gif

Here is what I finally finished. I lost the first set of chicken fabric somewhere. That's a first. Maybe it will surface in time to be the back of the finished quilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom