Quit posting! I can't keep up with all this good reading!!!

Scoop

Songster
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
Central PA
I mean seriously, I have to go offline and get to work! I don't have time to look at all the neat coops getting built and the cool threads that are being posted! So quit it! I need to catch up! You can't believe how much I want to read all this stuff and comment and say HI to all the new members!
barnie.gif

It's only going to get worse, cuz we keep getting more members... I guessed 28,666 by May 6th, now it's looking more like 31,000! That's a lot a chicken folks.

I was wondering if Nifty could make more sections on the website... don't know if that would help or not.

You know like a section for the desert southwest, one for the northwest, one for the rockys, for the plains for the south east, midwest and northeast, Europe, Australia etc.... that way folks with chickens in those areas could hang out in those areas and see what works for folks where they live. Some of the "where are you" threads are just too long to go through.

Raising chickens in Phoenix is not the same as raising chickens in Seattle or Vermont.

Folks in Minnesota worry about the cold, here we worry about the heat.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom