Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

images

It is an honor to be here today to represent the Central Florida Freethought Community and your atheist, agnostic, humanist, and other non-religious constituents. Nevertheless, I hope my comments will resonate with every resident.

As you are well aware, Orange County’s population is very diverse containing a wide variety or ethnicities, beliefs, cultures, gender identities, financial statuses, and other qualities. It is these differences help make us a vibrant, interesting, and growing community.

But it is our similarities, our hopes and dreams, our love for our friends and family, our desire to build a better future for our children, our common humanity that bring us together and allows us to cooperate to improve the lives of all our citizens.

Each one of you, by your commitment of time, energy and resources, helps to make this vision real. We have a bright future ahead of us in Orange County, individually and together as a county united. And we are counting on your abilities and integrity to lead us to that future.

May your decisions and actions today and every day be guided by our common goals, by a sensitivity to our differences, and by the words of Dr. Martin Luther King who said: “The time is always right to do what is right.”

Joseph Richardson

Nuthnin' can take the place of a dog. I've been runnin' on empty since 1-89. Used to raise Cockers - never had one lie to me, cheat on me, turn on me. If only they were self supporting and came with good vet insurance- I would do it all over again.

Sour listen UP - I better hear that you used tons of sunblock and a wide brimmed hat to protect your shiny head.

My son fights it too, a redhead that shaved it off and burns like a hot dog. The most he will tolerate is a baseball cap which does NOT cover ears, neck, side of face. OY Gavault!!

Lands end makes spf 50 mens shirts, swim trunks, long sleeved tee shirts for ladies, I have 7.
They call the ladies shirts -rash guards, I call them beautiful - nice patterns, sleek, and actually feel cool on.

They have been having them on sale often. You know how stores jump seasons.

I tell people to only put sunscreen on body parts they want to keep.

Back
Top Bottom