Quotes and thoughts for the day

Quote: We are going kayaking today, so he has lots of opportunity. We both had forgotten and then a friend came over last night and reminded us. My son slapped his head and let out a moan and said, "I've had all day to plan and I forgot!"

The rubber band around the sink sprayer will get me. It always does. IT ALWAYS DOES!
I mean...Always. all day long. I disarm it, and then he uses clear tape.

I froze his toothbrush in an ice cube once.
big_smile.png

Hope everyone has a blessed day. :)
OH NO!!! I dread this day. My son is off for spring break. That means he has all day to plan and prepare. If you don't hear back from me, I didn't make it. Good-bye friends...:hit No, If history repeats itself, I am just going to get wet ...a lot. (...and I looked for F13. Just to see what would happen. I am doomed.)
Lol. Just give him some chores to do. :)

And a good morning to you WB!

Planning on pulling any April Fool's Day pranks today? I have to visit a new dentist this afternoon...not sure today is the day for that! Hopefully, he isn't a pranking kind of guy.

And a good morning to you WB!

Planning on pulling any April Fool's Day pranks today? I have to visit a new dentist this afternoon...not sure today is the day for that! Hopefully, he isn't a pranking kind of guy.

Haven't gave much thought to any pranks but now that you've mentioned it I'll give it a think. Hope it goes well for you at the dentist. Just saying dentist makes my teeth hurt.lol. :)

Back
Top Bottom