Quotes and thoughts for the day

No not really a day off. Most other truckers look at log truck drivers as the bottom of the food chain in the trucking industry. I drove over the road for a year didn't like being gone from home for a month at a time. It some of the big companies that hire the driver right out of school so I'd say they are the ones to watch out for. Most of log truck drivers have been at it a while. No logger will hire someone just out of school. Got to have at least 3 years driving first.
Good idea!

Don't blame you for switching to driving something different from otr. Those long trips can be hard for families. Nice to be able to go home after a day's work, right?

No not really a day off. Most other truckers look at log truck drivers as the bottom of the food chain in the trucking industry. I drove over the road for a year didn't like being gone from home for a month at a time. It some of the big companies that hire the driver right out of school so I'd say they are the ones to watch out for. Most of log truck drivers have been at it a while. No logger will hire someone just out of school. Got to have at least 3 years driving first.

Good idea!

Don't blame you for switching to driving something different from otr. Those long trips can be hard for families. Nice to be able to go home after a day's work, right?

That's right :)

Good morning Sumi did ya update my new user name on the list?
I did now! Gosh, I clean forgot about that. I've got WAY too many things on my mind at the moment. Thanks for reminding me
smile.png

Kim, the little goats are doing great, thanks for asking!

They run and jump almost constantly and they love to climb up this large fallen tree in their enclosure. They are also finding the tiniest openings in fencing to slip out, little escape artists. We keep plugging up the holes and they find another one. Because their mom is pygmy, these are some tiny kids. I need to get another photo of them, will work on that today.

The lambs sound lovely. Are they any calmer than goats?

No not really I don't think anyway. Always seem to be upto mischief especially when they got older. The funniest thing is when they use their Mothers as climbing frames to leap off!!

In recognition of Friday and Easter, here is my very favorite Easter comic:

Kills me every time

Back
Top Bottom