Quotes and thoughts for the day

My dh was born in Palatka
smile.png

It's a small world after all (I just wouldn't want to paint it)
big_smile.png

Ravine gardens!!!
wee.gif

Have you been?

Nope, we haven't. What's it about anyway?

Only place i know of that had a ravine was Gold head state park my dad who lives with us thinks where your talking about is in Palatka? he said they had alot of Azaleas?? can you tell even though I was born in Fl. after 38 yrs away I don't remember alot of places.

We've been to the Gold Head state park (and saw the ravine), it's close to Keystone Heights. Ravine Gardens is close to Palatka. I just googled it and now I think we need to stop some day and check it out. Looks lovely.

Our favorite place to go when we lived in Fl born and raised there, was Ocala Nat forest we camped and canoed beautiful place to camp about 40- 45 yrs ago. Wonder what it's like now anyone go there?

Looking forward to the "Coming" Wild Bill

We're also suppose to be able to see the Space station some where around 8:56 Pm tonight if you have a clear sky it will appear very low in the south western sky . and as it moves when it approaches the Mississippi delta it will look like a bright star but get brighter higher it goes. 8:59 it will be directly over head. moving at about 17,000 miles per hr and 250 miles above us.

That's amazing Patti. Hope we'll be able to see it too but it clouded up and started raining a bit ago. Still, we'll look!

We've been to the Gold Head state park (and saw the ravine), it's close to Keystone Heights. Ravine Gardens is close to Palatka. I just googled it and now I think we need to stop some day and check it out. Looks lovely.
It does look like a nice place to visit. Callaway Gardens in Ga. is another pretty place or use to be.
That's amazing Patti. Hope we'll be able to see it too but it clouded up and started raining a bit ago. Still, we'll look!
I hope you can see it Debby, we will have a cold clear night tonight so hopefully we'll get to see it.

Back
Top Bottom