Quotes and thoughts for the day

EEKS! I went to TSC again.
hide.gif

Don't tell me, you picked up some more chicks?
wink.png
There is a reason I avoid the co-op and TSC during chick season.

The story of Easter is the story of God's wonderful window of divine surprise. -- Carl Knudsen

The great gift of Easter is hope - Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake. -- Basil C. Hume

Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, 'Christ is risen,' but 'I shall rise.' -- Phillips Brooks

For I remember it is Easter morn, And life and love and peace are all new born. -- Alice Freeman Palmer

On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. -- Douglas Horton

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. -- Robert Flatt

Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. -- S.D. Gordon

Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life. -- Janine di Giovanni

I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
'At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!'
Edna Dean Proctor

The story of Easter is the story of God's wonderful window of divine surprise. -- Carl Knudsen

The great gift of Easter is hope - Christian hope which makes us have that confidence in God, in his ultimate triumph, and in his goodness and love, which nothing can shake. -- Basil C. Hume

Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, 'Christ is risen,' but 'I shall rise.' -- Phillips Brooks

For I remember it is Easter morn, And life and love and peace are all new born. -- Alice Freeman Palmer

On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. -- Douglas Horton

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. -- Robert Flatt

Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. -- S.D. Gordon

Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life. -- Janine di Giovanni

I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
'At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!'
Edna Dean Proctor
really
goodpost.gif

Back
Top Bottom