Quotes and thoughts for the day

i like this one Bill,
She sure is pretty.
Thanks
I know not on topic, but love this one. I have had this pinned to my cork board at work for many years, reminds me why I come in every day. Broke... I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have... Gerald Ford This has been most likely posted before, but it deserves to be reposted from time to time.
Liked both of these Ken.
I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I don't have time to check 7000 posts to find out.
11022603_10152809492598925_7269432137145559046_n.jpg
Good one and welcome to the thread.
A friend of mine sent me a good one yesterday: I'm considering filling my pockets with glitter. Then every time someone says something rude I will stare at them with a blank expression and release the glitter into the sky above their head and watch it shower them like a baptism of happiness. :lau
Lol I can only imagine people's faces if you did this. Great posts this am. Sunny and warmer in Colorado today. @sumi Please keep posting the listings, I am enjoying them. Ireland sure is green and lush.

Back
Top Bottom