Quotes and thoughts for the day

I Hate when that happens, lol

The price goes up when there is more pics! http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/caher-kielduff-tralee-co-kerry/2150418

(Joking, this is an old listing)

Pretty land!

Wow, doesn't surprise me the water was that high. Poor Jamestown is still rebuilding. Luckily we are east enough we didn't take on any damage. However all the flooding raised our water table and we filled 6 cisterns on the property for grey water....

Glad you guys recovered, what a horrible and devastating flood.

PS - Just looked at your photo album for the lodge, so pretty up there. I grew up in Aspen and definitely miss spring in the mountains. Although Boulder is beautiful, it is not a mountain town.

Oh wow! Yes there was so much damage all over Colorado!

Oh thanks! It is very pretty up here and we just love it!

Goodness, Sarah, I missed this. What happened? You guys o.k. over there?

The Colorado floods back in 2013 really hit us hard. We got our annual rain fall in 3 days!
ep.gif
The river overflowed and came right over and made itself at home at our lodge. We couldn't evacuate because the water would have swept our car away. So we stayed in one of our suites up stairs. Amazingly it flooded only one cabin. It came up the SECOND step on our front porch. If it had come up one more, our house would have flooded so thank God. And boy was it a lot of cleanup!

Back
Top Bottom