Quotes and thoughts for the day

images
You can fix almost anything with duck tape. :)

I don't know if WD 40 or duct tape will fix my garden Ugh, I was just out there and see where the wild rabbits have eaten all the peas, most of the green beans and all of the broccoli. That sets me back about 3 weeks worth of work.

Dern varmits!

Dang hate to hear that Debby.
sad.png

But duck tape would patch a hole in a fence. Is your garden fenced in?

We only have it fenced on 2 sides. With DH working so many hours, we haven't had time to finish it. It WILL be finished asap. Then it's back to planting...again.

Dang hate to hear that Debby. :(

But duck tape would patch a hole in a fence. Is your garden fenced in?

We only have it fenced on 2 sides. With DH working so many hours, we haven't had time to finish it. It WILL be finished asap. Then it's back to planting...again.

10/4 on that! I've had my garden fenced in but had to put up some smaller holed fencing up to keep out the wildlife. The original fence was there for the dog run and pen. Made a garden out of it a few years ago after my lab died of old age.

The price goes up when there is more pics! http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/caher-kielduff-tralee-co-kerry/2150418

(Joking, this is an old listing)
The VIEW!

So these really spoke to me last night. Yes they are rather long but very much worth the read.

I love them all especially the first one.

Is the puppy the cat's hunting dog, or is the puppy...
Yea, this needs explaining. The cat did not just bag a puppy did it?
Cats should not have guns. I can not trust them to stay off the counter, I won't trust them with a gun.
lau.gif
gig.gif
ep.gif

I don't know if WD 40 or duct tape will fix my garden Ugh, I was just out there and see where the wild rabbits have eaten all the peas, most of the green beans and all of the broccoli. That sets me back about 3 weeks worth of work.

Dern varmits!

Oh man, sorry for that.

Especially at my house.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom