Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

images

Well I'm 1023 posts behind...
th.gif
I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year.
smile.png
If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions...

Thank you and I'm sorry for my absence.

i am sorry for your losses and my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope you and your family can come together at this time and remember the good times with those lost and move on together with a renewed outlook on life
hugs.gif

family-quotes-memories-9.jpg

Well I'm 1023 posts behind...:th  I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year. :)  If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions...

I'm so sorry Sarah :hugs That sure is a lot to deal with for you and your family. I hope with time your heart will heal :hugs

Well I'm 1023 posts behind...:th  I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year. :)  If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions...

So sorry... Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Well I'm 1023 posts behind...
th.gif
I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year.
smile.png
If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions...

Sarah
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom