Quotes and Thoughts for the Day

I am so glad that the days are gone when we thought this was attractive decor...what were we thinking???????
And my mom still does that.....At least our house is made up of mostly girls so the rug does not get much over spray.....:gig
Well I'm 1023 posts behind...:th I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year. :) If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions... Thank you and I'm sorry for my absence.
We love you, Sarah! :hugs You are in my thoughts.

Well I'm 1023 posts behind...
th.gif
I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year.
smile.png
If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions...

Thank you and I'm sorry for my absence.

I'm so sorry - that's a lot of heartache.

Well I'm 1023 posts behind...:th  I hope you all had a good Christmas and start to the New Year. :)  If I could ask for your prayers, that would be great. My great aunt passed away last week. She makes six family members/friends to have did within the past 8 months. Our hearts are heavy and our minds are full of questions...

Thank you and I'm sorry for my absence. 

Knee mail sent my friend. May the absence you feel now with the loss of so many dear to you, soon be filled with warm memories of your time together. A true legacy of a life well lived. :hugs So sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom