R-Com 2-7 Egg digital incubator

mr.majestik :

I have one and it's a piece of JUNK. It worked for one hatch and started leaking, power fluctuations etc so after that I just trashed it. Build a Ms. Prissy styrofam bator for next to nothing. I used both during my last hatch cycle and the Ms. prissy bator beat the Rcom and LG still air in hatch %'s.

you must have plenty of money mate!!
if it worked the first time then there was nothing wrong with it was there?
it must of developed a problem which im shure R-com would of sorted out if you hadn't spat the dummy out and trashed it.

lobb mines a small three egg one and every one ive spoke to that use them has had no problems.​

I am not sure about the r-com 3 egg....... but the r-com 20 has to be calibrated before you use it. Someone recently told me that they returned their r-com because the temp and humidity were way off, but they do need to be calibrated and it explains that in the book.
I dont know if this might explain problems people are having with them.

Brinsea has a few scratch-n-dent new ones listed for $79 right now, just in case you were still on the fence. $119 with the new scope. Site lists them as very limited at that price.

I went to the site and it appears that they are out of the slightly damaged ones..
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom