R-Com Digital Incubator 20 Max

Rebecky54

Songster
Jun 7, 2010
North Dakota
LOWERED PRICE. I WANT SOMEONE TO ENJOY IT THIS SPRING $300

Bought last year and used for two hatches. First hatch, 21 of 22 eggs hatched. Second hatch 12 of 13 hatched. Eggs that didn't hatch were infertile. I have had Brinsea and Hovabator, and this is the BEST small incubator I have ever used. They sell for $437 on ebay with 38 shipping. I will sell for $350 and will pay shipping. I can take pics tomorrow. Downsizing flock so decided to part with it.

Here's from the website:

The R-com 20 Digital Incubator has digital automatic temperature and humidity with hourly egg turning. Ideal for smaller settings of eggs and a wide range of egg sizes from game birds, poultry, waterfowl, parrots and birds of prey.
  • Celsius/Fahrenheit
  • Capacity of 20 chicken sized eggs, 50 quail sized eggs, 10 goose sized eggs
  • Automatic Temp./Humidity setting and control
  • Optimum air circulation technique with 3 strong BLDC fans
  • Antiblastic humidification method by heating water, which discourages bacterial growth
  • Double-glazed view window for minimizing the influence of outside temperature
  • Water supplement alarm function
  • Body locking device
  • No need for separate humidification unit as it is included in main body
  • Slide plate with embossed feature for preventing skid
  • Variable air vent for adjusting air supply
  • Bottom body designed for easy cleaning
  • Incubation data memory function and power outage notification function in case of power failure
  • Safety cover applied for protecting humidification unit
  • Alarm when water need replenishing

Last edited:
What year was it manufactured? Would love this for my classroom! Is it easy to clean? Please send me pictures.
I’m going to be gone today. Will check tomorrow hopefully it will still be available

Back
Top Bottom