BrahmaMom1797

Songster
May 18, 2017
Edit: Humidity is falling, from 27 to 25 UGH

I have recently received an unused R-Com 20 Standard Version. It is running but I’m unsure if it’s running right. The only light that is on is the water empty light (water is full lol). The temperature is slowly seeming like it is rising. Started at about 68.6 and is now at 70 F (is has been running for around 10 minutes closed up entirely and left alone). Humidity has not changed as of yet but that might take a minute. I have already failed to make sure that there was turning tray, which there’s not so I’ll be using a few towels right before lockdown. I am wondering if this incubator sounds like it will be reliable or if I should reach out to any friends with incubators or ask for mine back for the time being. It is brand new never used, but I’m wondering if time could be an issue for it. I am worried and have 60 waiting quail eggs that arrived to my home today. I know set up was an oversight on my part, a lot has been going on and these eggs were delivered so much earlier than expected, but since they’re here I have to get ready ASAP.
Thank you for any replies and any advice is well appreciated.
Courtney
image.jpg

Last edited:
If it's just an older version of mine... it says the water is empty and the turner is off. The I tray I see is a turning tray. Push and hold the set button and then push + or - to raise or lower the temperature or humidity or turn button.

If it's just an older version of mine... it says the water is empty and the turner is off. The I tray I see is a turning tray. Push and hold the set button and then push + or - to raise or lower the temperature or humidity or turn button.
I’ve adjusted the temp a few times and tried a full reset so I might just have to opt out for my old one that I lent to a friend 😭

Back
Top Bottom