R.I.P. Elliot!

oh he was so beautiful. what an amazing picture. (the first one). so sorry of your loss.
hugs.gif

I've had to say goodbye to several furry friends in the last few years. It's never easy, but it helps knowing that you gave that pet the best life they could have. He was a beautiful cat and I know you mourn him. I always bury mine by a special plant also, and think of them whenever I walk by.

He definitely was photogenic. He was my favorite subject for photography... I have 647 pictures of him on this computer.

No, poor baby boy was only 2 years old. He was run over. He was an outdoor/indoor cat, just like Chester... The whole beginning of his life was lived outdoors. He would never have been happy as just an indoor cat. We tried, for a long time, to keep him inside, but he was just emotionally tore up. I was so confident that this wouldn't happen... we had never once caught him in the road, crossing the road, or across the road. He was deathly afraid of cars, would run when we even just pulled in the driveway. I feel so guilty... but at the same time, it's like our chickens. Do we cage them, all of their life, make them miserable for our own selfish happiness? Or do we let them roam a little, have some sense of freedom, and take the risks? I still don't know if we chose the right thing.

But he wasn't tore up, there wasn't any blood. Dad said one of his eyes was rolled up into his head... he thought it was a head injury.

aw i'm so sorry.
hugs.gif
I just lost a baby chicky. she got liquid in her lungs somehow and had to be put down. it is awful how they leave such a big hole in our hearts. i wish they weren't so fragile.
sad.png

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
i lost a kitty this year and a few got really sick my kitty Rainbow she was one of the most freindliest cat you could find and she moved in with my dad's freind who lived next to us and she made rounds everyday to vist everyone/everything who lives close enghin to her then her freind Sock we guessed that he got ran over like she did, but he susived it hurt
hugs.gif
it hurts but they are in a better place and be waiting for you one day to come back with them
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom