Votes: 5 71.4%
  • show

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • breeding

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • pet

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
I do agility with my bunnies (mine are my pet bunnies). They really do enjoy it. They like when I change up their pen. They love cottontail cottages, Snak Shak Logs, willow, treat stuffers, cardboard, and just running around my house. They also like untreated wood and cardboard boxes.

:)

Bunnies are very social creatures. Even if they have a bonded mate, they love human interaction too. They need room to hop and run, stretch their legs and play. My suggestion: Bring them inside. Hutches are way too small and they add so much life to your home. All 3 of mine live inside with me. They'll be so much happier for it.

Bunnies are very social creatures. Even if they have a bonded mate, they love human interaction too. They need room to hop and run, stretch their legs and play. My suggestion: Bring them inside. Hutches are way too small and they add so much life to your home. All 3 of mine live inside with me. They'll be so much happier for it.

my parents wouldn't let them inside. they like in a small dog run because i sold all the hutches when i thought i was done with rabbits.

Mine are outside I put them in a cage play yard for a hr. or two let them eat the grass and stuff and they love it I have tin cans in their cages for them to throw around they seem to be very amused with them when they here me they get my attention by throwing the cans around. I am always talking to them and petting them and playing around with them they are very much content with just socializing with them . I feed in the Am and they get a nice snack in the PM apples peppers tomatoes and stuff from the garden they seem to know when they are getting one They actually look like they are smiling at me . I have a few that I carry around and they sit on me like a cat or dog would they just take in the scenery looking over my shoulder Guess I just have spoiled rabbits . People who come by to buy one are amazed how friendly they are for being raised out side . They are like little kids always needing special attention . Also put a bell in there they love that . I don't get from work till midnight and they carry on when they here me. I always walk up and say good night to them.
Interaction is the best thing for them .

Mine are outside I put them in a cage play yard for a hr. or two let them eat the grass and stuff and they love it I have tin cans in their cages for them to throw around they seem to be very amused with them when they here me they get my attention by throwing the cans around. I am always talking to them and petting them and playing around with them they are very much content with just socializing with them . I feed in the Am and they get a nice snack in the PM apples peppers tomatoes and stuff from the garden they seem to know when they are getting one They actually look like they are smiling at me . I have a few that I carry around and they sit on me like a cat or dog would they just take in the scenery looking over my shoulder Guess I just have spoiled rabbits . People who come by to buy one are amazed how friendly they are for being raised out side . They are like little kids always needing special attention . Also put a bell in there they love that . I don't get from work till midnight and they carry on when they here me. I always walk up and say good night to them.
Interaction is the best thing for them .

I'm gonna try to build them a new home this weekend

Back
Top Bottom