1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rabbit Getting Ready to Kindle :)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Jamie_Dog_Trainer, May 29, 2011.

1. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    Yayy just what the title says. My Champagne D'Argent doe started pulling fur last night. I got my butt in gear and put her nest box in the hutch. At first i didn't think she liked it but she is pulling more and more hair out and has moved the box around and is spending a lot of time inside it. I hope to have some buns in a day or two [​IMG][​IMG]

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Congratulations, and we will need pictures when they arrive and the mama allows you to get the pictures.

3. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Congrats keep us posted. My friend had a litter a few months ago and the babies are so cute.

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Congrats!! [​IMG]

5. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    thanks everyone! I just went in and checked her and she's not the fury of activity she was a few hours ago. She's just chilling in the hutch and not frantically arranging her hair and hay inside the box. I think we'll probably have babies on Monday....but I hope I'm wrong LOL. [​IMG]

6. classicsredone

classicsredone Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Sacramento County, CA
    Congrats on the kits!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by