• Holland Lop

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Lion head

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Netherland Dwarf

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Oh :(
Our rabbits are as gentle as can be, they melt in our arms, and let us hold them upside down. They are handled daily :)

th.gif
How I envy you! What breeds do you have?!

I vote Netherland dwarves. They are small, sweet, and come in TONS of colors! However, Fuzzy Lops and English Spots are becoming a personal favorite of mine!
BTW Chloe, if you are planning on showing, Holland Lops, Netherlands, and Mini Lops are all pretty big categories, so competition can get heavy! Lionheads are great too, and if I could vote twice, they would be my second vote.

I vote Netherland dwarves. They are small, sweet, and come in TONS of colors! However, Fuzzy Lops and English Spots are becoming a personal favorite of mine!
BTW Chloe, if you are planning on showing, Holland Lops, Netherlands, and Mini Lops are all pretty big categories, so competition can get heavy! Lionheads are great too, and if I could vote twice, they would be my second vote.

Thanks for voting! =D
I think i might show, but me and my brother share them, so he has to let me.
roll.png
If i do show, then i want to get one that is in an unpopular category. Better chance of winning
lol.png

Thanks for voting! =D
I think i might show, but me and my brother share them, so he has to let me.
roll.png
If i do show, then i want to get one that is in an unpopular category. Better chance of winning
lol.png

If you want unpopular, than all of the breeds above are a poor choice I'm afraid. Lionheads are not so bad, but cannot win an ARBA show because they are not a registered breed yet.
Actually, I think you picked some of the most popular breeds out there!

Last edited:
DEFINITALLY get Holland Lops! They are the BEST, even the females are super sweet and so, so gourgeous. They are amazing
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom