Rabbits!

Baby family -
Awww them with their big sis is just aww
IMG_20210803_172757.jpg

Also the mums belly is getting bigger so if she gives birth again I will yeet myself out my window🤣

So I was in their house, seeing if they are okay and all. Suddenly one of the new babies comes to me and starts cuddling with me. I started petting it. Then Peanut (I named the Black Spotted one Peanut, thanks Spot!) came up and wanted pets. I started petting her with another hand. So, I was there simultaneously petting 2 rabbits. It was so cute! Then Snowy comes in for pets. I don't know about y'all but I have two hands so -
I started petting snowy with my mid finger and peanut with my index finger, and the new one with my other hand. THEN ANOTHER ONE comes in for pets. So here I was, petting 4 rabbits at once in my lap, with them half asleep, and their mum plotting to murder me😹 Anyway, the new ones need names so feel free to drop in names. I'll describe their personality so it is easier -

The first one : Absolute maniac. Loves running in the yard and giving me problems. Hates my baby chickens and scares them off. A hasle to catch it back. But when you do, wants pets for life. Its pure white and a girl (I GUESS?)
Second one : A calm sweety. Isn't that active. Kinda lazy. Will trade off its siblings for some free pets. Loves bran. Is death scared of my shoe for some reason. (I did name it Vanilla but y'all can rename it, she doesnt feel like a Vanilla)

MAY THE NAMING TEAM BE REVIVED ~

So I was in their house, seeing if they are okay and all. Suddenly one of the new babies comes to me and starts cuddling with me. I started petting it. Then Peanut (I named the Black Spotted one Peanut, thanks Spot!) came up and wanted pets. I started petting her with another hand. So, I was there simultaneously petting 2 rabbits. It was so cute! Then Snowy comes in for pets. I don't know about y'all but I have two hands so -
I started petting snowy with my mid finger and peanut with my index finger, and the new one with my other hand. THEN ANOTHER ONE comes in for pets. So here I was, petting 4 rabbits at once in my lap, with them half asleep, and their mum plotting to murder me😹 Anyway, the new ones need names so feel free to drop in names. I'll describe their personality so it is easier -

The first one : Absolute maniac. Loves running in the yard and giving me problems. Hates my baby chickens and scares them off. A hasle to catch it back. But when you do, wants pets for life. Its pure white and a girl (I GUESS?)
Second one : A calm sweety. Isn't that active. Kinda lazy. Will trade off its siblings for some free pets. Loves bran. Is death scared of my shoe for some reason. (I did name it Vanilla but y'all can rename it, she doesnt feel like a Vanilla)

MAY THE NAMING TEAM BE REVIVED ~
Do you have a theme you would like the names to be of? Like food or flowers

Back
Top Bottom