Rabbits

Eryniel

Songster
6 Years
Dec 28, 2017
West, TX
Is there a good rabbit website like backyard chickens, but for rabbits? I was able to get 2 gorgeous does, but the lady who dropped them off to the store didn’t tell the breed, and I’m wondering if I have a pair of silver foxes. I would love some help with breed identification!

Bunnies Here

(Hubby happened to be in the store when she dropped them off and was able to buy 2)

Hmmm, I'm not familiar with silver foxes (I raised Meaties, harlequins and mini lops), so I'm not sure what they look like that young. Havana comes to mind though when I look at those. I'll see what my mom thinks when she gets off work, she showed longer than I've been alive so she's much better with figuring out breed possibilities

I currently raise silver foxes Blacks and Blues and some chocolate. They do look like they have the foxes standing fur. So when you pet from rump to head the fur stands up and does not lay back down. The main thing would be if they get the white ticking as they age. These guys look to be close to 8ish weeks old. Maybe 6 to 8w. They will get the silver ticking by time they are about 4 months old. If they don't get the ticking they may have something else bred in with them.

To bad you are so far away 😔. I have about 20 babies I need to sell currently lol.

Back
Top Bottom