Raccoon attack last night..

Google Thieves in the Night from which ever Oklahoma university it is that is involved in agriculture research. This file has much better and more accurate information.. You can get this information for nothing except the electricity.

Now you owe me a new monitor because when Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens said that a possum eats the entire bird on sight I blew hot coffee through my nose to keep from choking on it.
Oh well, I suppose you'll find a good use for that book the next time you need to level up a bookcase or something.

Lots of misinformation out there - even in book form.

We lost 3 of our 7 chicks the other night. I think they had huddled inside their coop to stay warm and something drug them from under the tractor they're in. One was still in the coop but dead. We've moved the chicken tractor and blocked their door in their house so they can't get out. Do you think a raccoon could squeeze up under their coop and get into their house? There are several gaps along their coop bc of uneven ground and I blocked their door with a pan and a huge landscaping rock.

Back
Top Bottom