Raccoon attacked Goose

Today he was wolfing down his greens and honking at me to hurry up. I think he has at least some sight now that the swelling has gone down. He still has some swelling in his foot, but his leg looks almost normal and today he is acting like himself again. I'm starting to believe he's going to make it. Thank you all for the help.

Today he was wolfing down his greens and honking at me to hurry up. I think he has at least some sight now that the swelling has gone down. He still has some swelling in his foot, but his leg looks almost normal and today he is acting like himself again. I'm starting to believe he's going to make it. Thank you all for the help.
This is wonderful news! Thanks for sharing! 😁

O! I'm so happy to hear this!! he has a great fighting spirit.. happy for you and him both ☺️

Back
Top Bottom