If I have fruits and veggies that are moldy or obviously bad I don't throw them to the chickens, I put them in the compost bin instead. The other day I had a bag of grapes that looked like a science experiment, they were all covered with white mold. So of course they got added to the compost bin. Later in the day when the girls were out free ranging they were in the compost bin and I saw one of them down a moldy grape. Should I be worried about this and block them from getting into the compost bin?