*Raise Hands for Swift Free Airways*

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
OK...I am sure she is a perfectly nice girl, but I am so sick of Taylor Swift I could puke.

Don't get me wrong! I have nothing against her personally...but her music is lackluster, boring and repetitive. She does NOTHING for the country music industry. When she sings, it's like watching the Gilmore Girls except in song. Same monotone vocals, same monotone monologue, same rhythm, beat, music. Even the same subject matter.

Day in and day out I hear them playing her songs. She has ruined the country music airways...and it depresses me. She sings about how guys don't like her, don't notice her, or how her love is star-crossed each and every song. ANNOYING. What happened to the days of funny songs? Meaningful songs of romances gone sour, gone good and real-life events that bring hope and happiness to people???

Give me more Garth!!!!

ETA: When I hear one of her songs....I change the channel. That only works when the other channels you can pick up aren't playing her songs as well!!!!! Then you have to dig around and find a CD that you feel that won't mess up your CD player from the scratches and mud....

(Ok. End of rant!
big_smile.png
)

Last edited:
she uprooted her family from PA and moved to Nashville....guts
she knooked on doors until she got a yes......guts
she writes her own music......smart
she has more money then bith of us......really smart
she has hits on the radio............must be doing something right
and she ain't even 18

Now don't get me wrong, i HATE ALL COUNTRY MUSIC!!!! But i can give props when props are do!

Last edited:
This is how I feel about Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Bros, and anyone else disney is trying to pimp to the kiddie/tween set.

I really dont pay much attention, but if she has become this famous, then she must be doin' something right!

I guess I dont see a big problem with her music.

Shes just a kid!! You cant expect her to be perfect in every aspect of her career.

Thats all,
Jason

Last edited:
agree saddina, And the ONLY reason she is a hit i tell ya. Is because the teenage girls this generation.. That's the type of music they listen to. Which is fine, But i'll stick to my heavy metal from the 80s-90s (Before i was born) OLD COUNTRY.. Though some of the new stuff is good too. and 60-70s rock. (Pink floyd, AC/DC.. etc etc..)

-Daniel..

PS.. I do listen to a little bit of everything though. Even swing and blues!.. Just not much of pop/hip hop, Which in my opinion is all Taylor swift is.

Schools out for the Summer!!
big_smile.png

We played that song in our marching band.

Don't get me wrong. I'll give her props, but her music has GOT to change or else when her teen audience grows up...she'll be dropped faster than a turd from a horse in a trailer.

It is ONLY because of the teenagers that she has this high of a rating. I'm not saying that teens aren't a helping factor in other things, but I doubt parents would purchase her records, memorabilia, etc. without being prompted by their children.

Back
Top Bottom