Raising Chickens for Dummies Book - $5 Rebate! Only Few Days LEFT!!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR ORDER IN BY APRIL 30th!!!

Every year the "Dummies" brand has "Dummies Month" during March. Well, to celebrate "Dummies Month" they are offering a $5 rebate for all "Dummies" books purchased during March and April!!!

This is perfect timing for those that are interested in picking up the official chicken book of BYC, Raising Chickens for Dummies for themselves or a friend!

Purchase the book here: Raising Chickens for Dummies

You can print out the rebate PDF here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/media/dummiesrebate.pdf

I already have this book, it's great!!!
D.gif

For each book ordered during the promo period, I am including a dated invoice along with the packing slip and book so you can apply for your rebate!

Maybe I'm dumb, but I can't seem to order just the book. I don't want either of the premium packages, but I can't seem to add the book to my cart without them.

Quote:
OMG!!! That is HYSTERICAL!!! We have a couple of those here, too (thankfully for the birds they don't have, neither of them has chickens
roll.png
).... Anyone know if there is a Dummies/Idiot book for horses?!? Sigh....

The GREAT news is that Raising Chickens For Dummies is one of the best books EVER!!! If you don't have it yet, get it before this sale is over!!

Back
Top Bottom