Raising Meat Rabbits

Pics
Loc20chick....clover works good also. ...do you ferment feed for your chickens? Even if you just do grains and feed them feed also.. saves money..take scratch grains put in a container coffee can to what ever size..only fill 1 \3 because you add water to cover and ACV with the mother just a little ..makes grain go farther makes the nutrients more available...every so often I give a tiny bit to my rabbits for a treat...

Quote:
Yes I do, I haven't given any to the rabbits, I made a 5 gallon feeder that I can't use fermented feed on but mainly ill de that when I plan on being away for a couple of days n off course I don't want my chickens to go hungry. So far I'm using cracked corn and all grainchick starter on the FF. I'll try the clover too, thanks

I plant it in my grass..makes you lawn real green..I actually only let chicken in my garden right after it is tilled they eat the weed seeds, and after i am done for the year they will dig up and eat pretty much anything in your garden. i have a couple ducks for bug control in the summer they don't dig and won't destroy it as bad.... chickens love pea and pea plants if you plant them outside the run right against the fence they can graze on them at will with out getting the plants...cherry tomatoes also...I dual purpose my garden grow broc, cauliflower for the people to eat the big green leaves keep growing good animal treats...kale is a very healthy thing for everything humans,chickens,rabbits...you can actually sprout whole oats for both use those big black plant trays drill some holes in it small , use another put water in, set first pan in second soak seeds for 24 hrs then just keep wet....instant green you also can sprout wheat for a feed store...(think wheat grass drinks for humans) then when a a couple inches high instant green fresh treats. I only ferment the grains and feed Crumbles on the side a lot less messy..and both rabbits and chickens can get BOSS small amount for rabbits makes for shiny feathers and coats.

I plant it in my grass..makes you lawn real green..I actually only let chicken in my garden right after it is tilled they eat the weed seeds, and after i am done for the year they will dig up and eat pretty much anything in your garden. i have a couple ducks for bug control in the summer they don't dig and won't destroy it as bad.... chickens love pea and pea plants if you plant them outside the run right against the fence they can graze on them at will with out getting the plants...cherry tomatoes also...I dual purpose my garden grow broc, cauliflower for the people to eat the big green leaves keep growing good animal treats...kale is a very healthy thing for everything humans,chickens,rabbits...you can actually sprout whole oats for both use those big black plant trays drill some holes in it small , use another put water in, set first pan in second soak seeds for 24 hrs then just keep wet....instant green you also can sprout wheat for a feed store...(think wheat grass drinks for humans) then when a a couple inches high instant green fresh treats. I only ferment the grains and feed Crumbles on the side a lot less messy..and both rabbits and chickens can get BOSS small amount for rabbits makes for shiny feathers and coats.

Hi, I was looking at clover seeds since its a good time to plant now, which one is best the white or red clover?

I haven't grown broccoli and cauliflower before I will try them this time., ill also try the oat you explained above. I'm copying and pasting your post to my notes for easy access when I need to reference it. Thanks again.

Hi, I was looking at clover seeds since its a good time to plant now, which one is best the white or red clover?

I haven't grown broccoli and cauliflower before I will try them this time., ill also try the oat you explained above. I'm copying and pasting your post to my notes for easy access when I need to reference it. Thanks again.

I am not an expert, but I believe I have read red.

thumbsup.gif
Baby anythings are always good news..

Back
Top Bottom