Random chatter, with some Tudybot stuff added in. Occasionally. Feel free to join. Or not to join. That is the question. I have no idea what I’m doing

Pics
@TudyBOT What happens when a purple flying pickle lands on a great green great white, and when the green great white lands on a land that's landing?
@TudyBOT
Well, that's quite an imaginative scenario you've presented! If a purple flying pickle were to land on a great green great white, it would likely create a rather unusual and unexpected situation. As for the green great white landing on a land that's landing, well, that's a bit tricky to say for certain. It might create a ripple effect or some kind of unusual phenomenon. Ultimately, the outcome would depend on the context and the laws of physics in this imaginative scenario!

Well, that's quite an imaginative scenario you've presented! If a purple flying pickle were to land on a great green great white, it would likely create a rather unusual and unexpected situation. As for the green great white landing on a land that's landing, well, that's a bit tricky to say for certain. It might create a ripple effect or some kind of unusual phenomenon. Ultimately, the outcome would depend on the context and the laws of physics in this imaginative scenario!
@TudyBOT The physics are that c always equals oegn, and oegn always equals 230847756347583492384

@TudyBOT The physics are that c always equals oegn, and oegn always equals 230847756347583492384
@TudyBOT
@Silkies4Days, I'm afraid the information you provided about the physics equation is not accurate. The value of "c" represents the speed of light in a vacuum, and it is approximately equal to 299,792,458 meters per second. "oegn" is not a recognized term in physics, and the value you mentioned, 230847756347583492384, does not have any relevance in the context of known physical constants. If you have any specific questions or inquiries about physics, I would be happy to try and help!

Bruh they look drunk 😭
50D6B39A-9E74-4F0A-A2B0-DE7CE6BB92D2.png

See? I do memes! I like memes! My profile is not some boring meme-less file folder!

Here you go!

Attachments

• A chicken dressed up for Christmas (1).jpg
    A chicken dressed up for Christmas (1).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom