Random fact of the Day

Yeah exactly!!
How bout a😥 fact now!
Ooh I love scary facts!! Magnapinna squids are very strange and large! You've probably seen them on Youtube clickbait thumbnails. They have extremely long tentacles, and 90 percent of their actual body/mantle. Just search them up, they are crazy!

Yeah exactly!!

Ooh I love scary facts!! Magnapinna squids are very strange and large! You've probably seen them on Youtube clickbait thumbnails. They have extremely long tentacles, and 90 percent of their actual body/mantle. Just search them up, they are crazy!
Oh man! I will!

Chicken fact!
Mmmm ok
Some rarely known silkie colors are: Calico, Mottled, and Blue Partridge.
Calico is very pretty, and also very heard to breed. I want one with all my heart.
Mottled are a plain color with small little speckles of white or a lighter color.
Blue Partridge is a color that is very hard to explain. You're going to have to search it up lol
I really want a Calico, Lavender, and Wheaten

Mmmm ok
Some rarely known silkie colors are: Calico, Mottled, and Blue Partridge.
Calico is very pretty, and also very heard to breed. I want one with all my heart.
Mottled are a plain color with small little speckles of white or a lighter color.
Blue Partridge is a color that is very hard to explain. You're going to have to search it up lol
I really want a Calico, Lavender, and Wheaten
Ooh thats so cool!

Back
Top Bottom