Ended Random Funny Posting Day and Mini Contests FUN Night! 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long PARTICIPANT

Well, I missed 3160 messages on this thread, thanks to my computer...including Friday night posting. No way I can catch up. I even had some funny chicken comics to post. Hopefully I didn't miss anything too important.

I guess I can still add my comics.

CG

This isn't so much humor as wisdom but it made me smile.
smile.png

Myself with Cotton, a white silkie.

I love animals! Especially this last one..my first Golden Retriever. What a love he was!

Well, I missed 3160 messages on this thread, thanks to my computer...including Friday night posting. No way I can catch up. I even had some funny chicken comics to post. Hopefully I didn't miss anything too important.

I guess I can still add my comics.

CG
celebrate.gif
I am so sorry you have internet like that too, ughhh its so frustrating to say the least!!

Quote: It wasn't my internet; the fan quit working in my laptop. I lost a laptop with a year's worth of photos

and other files last September so I wasn't going to take any chances of running this laptop without a working fan. I can do some things on my kindle but it's not as good as a real computer.

I've got Easter Egger chicks hatching already. Two out this morning and at least another half dozen pipping. The 16 BLRW eggs that I bought have 5 hatched with another hopeful 4 to go.

Here's another comic for you all.

Back
Top Bottom