Random Mountain Dew Poll

What flavor of Mountain Dew is your Favorite??

• Regular Mtn. Dew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throwback Mtn. Dew

• Mtn. Dew Livewire (Orange)

• Mtn. Dew Code Red (Red)

• Mtn. Dew White Out (New Citrus Dew)

• Mtn. Dew Baja Blast (Taco Bell Exclusive)

• Mtn. Dew Voltage (Blue)

• None

• Total voters

Jeeper1540

Songster
9 Years
Apr 3, 2010
The Canyons of Nevada
Thanks Terrie for posting a "None" option, I had forgot to!
tongue.png

Which kind of Mountain dew do you like the best? Please vote above!
164px-Green-Up-Arrow.svg.png3

Last edited:

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
13 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I stopped drinking mtn. dew a long time ago (I used to drink it by the gallons). My kidneys are grateful that I quit it.

I will occasionally treat myself to a mtn. dew throwback, but I much prefer the pepsi throwbacks.

darkmatter

Crowing
12 Years
Jul 10, 2009
I rarely drink sweeten sodas. I drink coffee in the morning thru noon (as black and bitter as a womens heart) then drink just plain water most of the day to prevent dehydration from my work in the yard/garden etc. For relaxation I will drink herb tea, also unsweetened. My favorite is Celestial Seasonings "Berry Good" or "Mango". Half my peer group from 30 years ago are dead now and/or in poor health. I've watch them take "cubical warrior" jobs, swell up and die. I do enjoy a beer from time to time.

Bantamlover23

Songster
11 Years
Aug 6, 2008
Chuluota, FL
I used to drink about 6 to 7 cans of regular mountain dew a day then I went to the dentist and had 5 cavities in one trip. That ended the amount and type of mountain dew because now I drink 2 maybe Diet mountaint dew a day.

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
I used to drink the 'throwback" Mountain Dew before they came out with artificial sweeters in them when I was in high school. Now I can not drink them without gagging....nothing but PURE sugar. Ick! Heck that was more than30 years ago since I had drunk one day in and day out.......I tried once and no thanks!

yomama

Crowing
10 Years
Nov 6, 2009
outside, except when I'm inside
Love regular Mt. Dew. However, I usually drink Diet Mt Dew. It actually tastes pretty close to the original, unlike alot of diet sodas, but no calories. Actually it is just a tad less syrupy than the original, so I like it a little better.
smile.png

Top Bottom