Random Mountain Dew Poll

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Jeeper1540, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Regular Mtn. Dew

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Throwback Mtn. Dew

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mtn. Dew Livewire (Orange)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mtn. Dew Code Red (Red)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mtn. Dew White Out (New Citrus Dew)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mtn. Dew Baja Blast (Taco Bell Exclusive)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mtn. Dew Voltage (Blue)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jeeper1540

Jeeper1540 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks Terrie for posting a "None" option, I had forgot to! [​IMG]

Which kind of Mountain dew do you like the best? Please vote above! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I stopped drinking mtn. dew a long time ago (I used to drink it by the gallons). My kidneys are grateful that I quit it.

I will occasionally treat myself to a mtn. dew throwback, but I much prefer the pepsi throwbacks.

3. darkmatter

darkmatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    I rarely drink sweeten sodas. I drink coffee in the morning thru noon (as black and bitter as a womens heart) then drink just plain water most of the day to prevent dehydration from my work in the yard/garden etc. For relaxation I will drink herb tea, also unsweetened. My favorite is Celestial Seasonings "Berry Good" or "Mango". Half my peer group from 30 years ago are dead now and/or in poor health. I've watch them take "cubical warrior" jobs, swell up and die. I do enjoy a beer from time to time.

4. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    I about lived off Mtn Dew during my high school years. What's amazing is that 15 years later I don't have any cavities or diabetes.

5. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    I used to drink about 6 to 7 cans of regular mountain dew a day then I went to the dentist and had 5 cavities in one trip. That ended the amount and type of mountain dew because now I drink 2 maybe Diet mountaint dew a day.

6. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

I don't drink coffee and Mt Dew is what keep me going for years when I worked midnight shift. I now limit myself to one diet Mt Dew a day.

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I used to drink the 'throwback" Mountain Dew before they came out with artificial sweeters in them when I was in high school. Now I can not drink them without gagging....nothing but PURE sugar. Ick! Heck that was more than30 years ago since I had drunk one day in and day out.......I tried once and no thanks!

8. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

None I don't like Mountain Dew.

9. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

Love regular Mt. Dew. However, I usually drink Diet Mt Dew. It actually tastes pretty close to the original, unlike alot of diet sodas, but no calories. Actually it is just a tad less syrupy than the original, so I like it a little better. [​IMG]

10. KCchickens

KCchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    Fayette county, IL
    Quote:X2!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by