Random off topic Thread #2: Your traffic complaints!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by silkiechicken, Aug 11, 2007.

1. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Don't you hate it when you're waiting to make a left on a busy highway and then nobody lets you in even though it is clear you want to get into your driveway and all the traffic has stopped? Then when you look at them to give them the evil eye they don't look back because they know they are busted!

Then those silly kids who rev their cars next to yours thinking you want to race from a stop light, and when it turns green, shoots off to the next red light. Meanwhile you just slowly accelerate while laughing at their sudden realization you weren't racing them. [​IMG]

2. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  3. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    Interstate highway...left lane...not passing...makes me want to commit homicide...must relax!!!!

4. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Tourists, drivng 15 mph on a 55 [​IMG] who drive all over the road, making it impossible to pass.

5. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

:mad: people who ride their brakes !

6. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    [​IMG] All of the above, [​IMG]

7. FamilyOfChickens

FamilyOfChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2007
    Northwest Indiana
    Quote:Like my grandmother? [​IMG]

8. psimek

psimek Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2007
    Okay, what about when you are polite and let someone in, holding up traffic behind you-and they do not say thanks- no wave or nod?

9. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Old people, young people, left lanegoing 55, too fast, too slow, not using turn signal, not shuttingoff turn signal......there are more why cant everyone drive like me and the road would be a better place

10. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    people who will come to a stop for a horse and were in amish country if yo want to see it so bad stop at the store and buy a postcard

Rubberneckers especiallly thos going North with 3 lames open backing up for miles to see the wreck in the southbound lanes. If there isn't blood on my side of the road you shouldnt be slowing down

LITTERBUGS

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by