Random off topic Thread #2: Your traffic complaints!

Get a motorcycle the kid will love it!!
tongue.png
lol.png

Bubba

City commuting is great. There is this particular stretch of freeway that bogs down EVERY day that is about 3 miles long, covers two exits and takes between 30 and 45 minutes to get through... no accidents or anything... just two slight curves in the road. No idea why!!! Sit back and enjoy the first gear crawl. Try not to get ticked at the lane changing goofs that almost hit you 8 times and end up behind you anyways.

Quote:
there are plenty of those too, just look and cringe and hope for a cutey in the next car to get the last picture out of my mind

Last edited:
People that think they need to come to a COMPLETE stop before turning or making a left turn from the far right when there is a turning lane. Glad I keep the pistol out of reach!!!!:eek::eek:

Slow driver in front of you, (usually older people) then they decide to turn into shopping center then can't decide where to park so their car ass is hanging out in the street and you're waiting for them to get into the dang parking lot, and people behind you are honking...this happens all to often, and they still don't get it.:eek:

Thats because they are on the way to the store to get new hearing aide batteries, and while we are at it I also cant stand those that hve to wear the BLINDER sunglasses and have an oxygen tank then drive 35 on the highway, If your reaction time is so slow that you have to drive that slow get off the road.

People talking on Cell Phones
People riding my a*s and I'm already 10 miles over the limit.
People that pass you then get in front of you and go slower then what you originally were.
People that run Red Lights.
People that throw trash out their window.
People that won't move over when you entering a highway.
Rubber Neckers
People that afraid to drive through Cattle Shoots.
Lets just say everyone that's not me!!
barnie.gif

Just a heads up for all the car truck suv drivers.
WATCH OUT FOR MOTORCYCLES!!!!!! TAKE THE TIME AND LOOK TWICE BEFORE PULLING OUT OF A SIDE STREET!!!!

Thank you very much.

Wow, I hate all of these things!

I absolutely hate people not using their blinkers and I really really hate people who can't drive the speed limit. Why would you drive 35 in a 50 mph area??!

I'll also add a new one. It's people who don't look in their rearview mirror. Now, I'm an EMT in the next town over. When I have to respond, it can take up to ten minutes. I have my big old blue light (That's very bright) and every once in a while, I get stuck behind a person, doing under the speed limit and not paying attention. Sometimes I'll even honk the horn a few times and they still don't move! Finally, they figure out that I'm behind them and pull over on the worst roads. How can people expect me to pass them on a blind spot? Now, you also have those people that flip out when they see the blue light and almost kill everyone thats driving around them. PLUS, all this always happens when the call is something life threatening. I never get stuck behind a slow person when the call is minor difficulty breathing!

Back
Top Bottom