Random off topic Thread #2: Your traffic complaints!

Quote:
That is a great idea!!! We just have to anchor it to the ground better than it is now since it's been ripped out at the base before. It's anchored right next to the ditch and sometimes I wish they'd plow into the ditch. I bet that pvc pipe wouldn't break in half like the 12x12 piece of wood it is currently anchored on. We have the largest box that is accepted by the post office. It's probably the size of the rural box you used to encase your regular one. Now to mix up some cement.
big_smile.png

Traffic complaint???? lol...we have two blinking lights in the whole town. Now we really have to stop at the stop signs. They are handy for give out of staters direction tho'...like go to the next blinking light and turn right. Now pay attention....cause if you miss the light you will be in the next town.

Haha, that is great. I swear if I walk down to the end of my drive way at night and look north and south on the highway, it looks like Vegas but uglier. Got bars and a strip place along it.
roll.png

Quote:
This is the wrong thing to do. You took part in a road rage incident, and you could be written a ticket for that. It is also very dangerous, since irate people to crazy things, and sometimes people get hurt or worse...

Next time I'd suggest just pulling over and letting people pass. That's what I do, and then stare at their license plate for a looooong time
tongue.png
I write down license plates of reckless drivers that are in my city. If I see some shady stuff go down, at least I have my own personal record, just in case it could come in useful sometime...

There isn't anything that gets me more irate then when someone almost hits me, to the point were I have to take evasive maneuvers to avoid an accident.

Everything else is sort of water off a duck's back, after the first few seconds
tongue.png

I know, but there was no where I could pull over or out of his way - and well I do have a bit of a temper when crap happens....
roll.png

I don't think this one was mentioned..... What about those that are getting on the inerstate... coming down the offramp... and dont even pay attention to the YIELD sign... excelerate and ram you into another vehicle in the left lane... and they yell at you because you did not move over... ummmm... who was in the wrong here???? NOT ME!!!!!! Going with the flow of traffic... I didnt have the yield sign!!!!!!!

I also cant stand the little old man up the road that goes 20-25 mph no matter where he goes... even on the freeway... and some how, some way... I always end up behind him.... oh well... enjoy the scenery
gig.gif

Oh and for that person with the mail box problem... where I used to live... I would have to replace my mail box every other month or so.... and it cost alot... I finally got really mad... called my renter and told them that I have had enough and told them what I wanted.... with in two days... I had a BIG post put 8 foot down in the ground.. cemented in... a HUGE rock put right next to it.... approved it with the local police dept since they knew all the problems I have had... the next car did not fare too well... and neither did any others that hit it... it still stands there to this day... some dings and dents but still there!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
As a complaint about roads, I hate those on ramps that are about 100ft long and nobody can get up to speed before getting on to the freeway! Luckily one of the worst offending on ramps was just updated and it's seriously like half a mile now. YAY!

I dispatch big trucks, so I have alot of respect for what they do and what they deal with daily, and I've been doing it for 15 years so I've heard just about everything. 90% of accidents involving a 4 wheeler, are NOT the big trucks fault. But my most annoying thing is my own darn boys, with their "boom, boom" I can hear them 1/2 mile from the house!! Thank God we live out in the sticks and I yell at them all the time, if they want to listen to something that loud -TURN ON COUNTRY!!! LOL LOL....

How about those who drive SUV's and huge trucks as empty as their hearts? If you're not hauling cargo or don't have at least three kids what do you need one for considering the ice caps are melting? I drive a Metro because I'm an El Cheapo. But if I had kids I'd probably be looking at a mini-van or something. For gosh's sake, consider the future and quit trying to change lanes on top of me, I'm not nothing!

Back
Top Bottom