Rant!!!

plreef

Songster
11 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Eastern CT
Ok we all know that the nation is going threw tough financial times. I build custom stair cases for a living. 99% new construction. And with the housing market being at a horrible low my job is dwindelling more and more every day. Work is getting VERY scarce. I went from working 6 to 7 day a week to 2 to4 a week, some times less. So to top things off over the weekend I split a cord of wood and have a really tough day at work. I ended up Pulling the ligaments in my right hand. I just got back from the ER and they said I shouldn't work for the next few day or it will get way worse. So now I'm really screwed! I just cant get a break!
he.gif

Sorry I just needed to vent.

Jas

Good grief when you have a day like that you are entitled to rant!!! I know your situation is familar to many, and it is unfortunate. So many good, talented, smart, giving, caring people are now in very precarious situations. I will keep you in my prayers!
hugs.gif

I'm sorry your having such a tough time and hope your injury gets better soon. I work for a oilfield related business. Things here have come to a screeching halt. I guess all we can do is hope things get better,soon.
fl.gif

I don't want to get into details but it seems like there's light at the end of the tunnel. Some times I think that some one up there is looking after my family and I. We just need to get threw the winter. Spring time the construction always picks up.

Back
Top Bottom