RANT!

Orpingtons Mom

Crowing
14 Years
Jun 4, 2009
Fredericksb'g/Culpeper VA
So, I wanted to listen to the news this morning. I downloaded the CBS app and proceeded to listen to 18 straight ads in a row. :rant

Fine. So I settle in ready to find out what’s going on in the world... and what do I get?

an idiotic interview with some woman who is a “futurist” who proceeds to tell the world that the COVID pandemic was such a shock that it is like being shot out of a cannon.

WHAAAAAT? Well, that’s news, right? I mean, I just thought COVID was another walk in the park. (Sarcastic)

And what’s right the ads? HOLY SMOKES! It’s worse than TV.

Am I the only one out there that is asking “what’s wrong with this picture”

ARRRRRRGH!

Sorry, but I need to vent too!!!!

I experienced the WORST customer service today. I don't want to mention the name of the shop because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed. Last night I bought something from this shop. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the shop and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then. Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work.

The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK."
No refund.

No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr.

I''ll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again.

Back
Top Bottom