**Raptor Talons** A Raptor RP

Pics

LittleFalcon

Songster
May 10, 2020
Ok, I told myself that I wasn't going to join another RP, let alone make one... but here we are at 3am.
Please read first:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Ranks:
Alpha:
2 alphas. Can accept and banish new pack members. Demand respect and may kill those who do not submit. Eat first.
Beta: 4 Betas. Demand respect in the absence of alphas. Eat second. Most trusted by alphas.
Mid Rank: Makes up majority of pack. Submissive to all. Eat third.
Scouts: 6 scouts. Cannot have mates. Patrol territory and alert alphas to possible threats, and/or a good meal. Demand respect from mid rankers. Eats with mid rankers.
Young ones: kinda just there. You can decide what to do with them.

Form~
Name: Firnen
Mate: Searching
Type: pyroraptor
Pack: Spirit Stone Pack
Personality: Feirce, protective, dominant. Charming loyal.
Physical Description: this with nicer feathering on tail, more feathers, and replace colors with black and gold.
1601025948380.png

Other (optional): if you don't know what a pyroraptor is, Google it

Form~
Name:
Mate:
Pack:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Other (optional):

Last edited:
Form~
Name: Apricot
Type: Changyuraptor
Mate: looking
Personality: sometimes overly friendly, sometimes the opposite. Let's just say she is bipolar...
Physical Description: looks like this with a more feminine face and gold and silver with a little black for colors
1601026782465.png
Other (optional):

Form~
Name: Nyuga
Type: Unenlagia
Mate: None
Personality: Attentive, quiet, serious
Physical Description: pic below, but replace orange with black
Other (optional):

1601027039910.png

Last edited:
Form~
Name: Blue
Type: velociraptor
Mate: none
Pack: spirit stone pack
Personality: smart, agile, a great hunter, sweet but protective of her friend
Physical Description: gray body with a blue stripe from her face to her tail on each side, yellow eyes
Other (optional): She was from a Jurrasic zoo when she was young, so she knows people well, secretly visits her human friend Owen

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom