#~#Raptors Of BYC#~#

Quote:
A what??
hu.gif

Quote:
A what??
hu.gif

Sanitarium: A place where people with hard to treat mental/weird illnesses go... I think.

Quote:
A what??
hu.gif

Sanitarium: A place where people with hard to treat mental/weird illnesses go... I think.

i thought that was a Insane Asylum :eek:
....i would know xD

Quote:

....i would know xD

sanatorium: a hospital for recuperation or for the treatment of chronic diseases.

Go Google!

Quote:
....i would know xD

sanatorium: a hospital for recuperation or for the treatment of chronic diseases.

Go Google!

A sanatarium is the same thing as a sanatorium. lol Simply two ways of saying it.

It is often used to treat cronic diseases and/or mental patients.

Since everyone around here is "crazy" we need a loony bin/nut house/sanatarium. lol

Quote:

Go Google!

A sanatarium is the same thing as a sanatorium. lol Simply two ways of saying it.

Since everyone around here is "crazy" we need a loony bin/nut house/sanatarium. lol

You act like we want to be treated.

Quote:

You act like we want to be treated.

:hmm you'll never take me alive!!!

Quote:

Go Google!

One time my friend Brianna prank called our friend Josh and said: "Hello, we are calling from your local mental facility. And we want to know when you are coming for your appointment." Then Josh said we have the wrong number, well Brianna screamed: "NO WE DON"T! You better come or we are...gonna...PUT YOU IN THE FUNNY FARM!!!
lol.png
A week later, we found out, he told his mom and then she tried to track the call.... We got in major trouble...
tongue.png

ETA: Dang typos...

Last edited:
Quote:

One time my friend Brianna prank called our friend Josh and said: "Hello, we are calling from your local mental facility. And we want to know when you are coming for your appointment." Then Josh said we have the wrong number, well Brianna screamed: "NO WE DON"T! You better come or we are...gonna...PUT YOU IN THE FUNNY FAMR!!!
lol.png
A week later, we found out, he told his mom and then she tried to track the call.... We got in major trouble...
tongue.png

i think i heard of this in another thread before...

Back
Top Bottom