RARE BREED ARAUCANA ROOSTER

sega

Songster
10 Years
Aug 6, 2010
Ludowici, GA.

Rare Breed Araucana Rooster.

He has Tufts and is rumples. He has a few down feathers. Rooster is for sale for $40.00. Shipping will be $11.00 for shipping box plus Buyer to pay actual shipping charges to your location. Message me with your zip code to find out what the shipping charges will be to your location. Payment will be made by PayPal. Roo will be shipped on the First Monday after payment is received. Or Roo can be picked up at my home. If you would like to purchase this fine young roo send me a message and let's work out the deal.

are you NPIP checked and is he a bantam? how old is he? you said he still has downy feathers but the pics show him having some spurs. one more thing are his spurs rounded. sorry for so many questions i just want to know the facts.

are you NPIP checked and is he a bantam? how old is he? you said he still has downy feathers but the pics show him having some spurs. one more thing are his spurs rounded. sorry for so many questions i just want to know the facts.

NPIP: YES. NPIP GA-1221
Bantam: NO. Full Size Large Fowl
Feathers: DOWN feathers which are on the tail that point down. Not Downy feathers, he is full grown.
Spurs: 1/2 - 3/4" long rounded on the ends

Thanks for the questions. If you have more let me know.

Back
Top Bottom