Rare chick from Mcmurray

I ordered 25 last year and got 3 "free" - (watch that - i got two roosters) * but! the roosters are a dominique, very docile and a beautiful lakenvelder, they also get along very well. i received solid white crested polish, black white crested polish, 1 silver lace polish, 1 white cochin, black faced spanish, sicilian buttercups, hamburgs and a golden laced wyandotte!

We think ours is a white crested polish. Cute little devil. Probably a roo, but too young to tell. Like I need more roos!
roll.png

We got our MM order on monday morning. Our packing peanuts were a second Partridge Rock Roo and an extra Barred Rock female. Here is our exotic chick and I think it's a White Crested Black Polish.
2832_newchicks2.jpg

Michelle

I got a Buff Cochin roo. At first, I thought he was a Bantam because he was so much smaller than the others but he's just as big as they are now...

unfortunately it was my one disappointment from MM - the chicks are great and healthy - but I ordered 25 plus one free rare and they sent 27 total, with an extra of two breeds I already ordered, so no Mystery chick. I thought one was they mystery chick and it turned out to be another EE.

I ordered 8 buff orps - sent 9
8 cuckoo marans - sent 9
9 EEs - sent 9

I was hoping for a cool surprised, but oh well. They certainly gave me my money's worth and they are all lovely chickens now at almost 14 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom