EXOTIC SPECIES!​

View attachment 1142547

View attachment 1142548

View attachment 1142549

View attachment 1142550

View attachment 1142551

View attachment 1142552

4 fertile Nicobar pigeon eggs for sale. $100 FREE SHIPPING

These eggs come my colony of Nicobar pigeons, which has 7 females and 7 males. We feed our birds a variety of seeds and greens to ensure healthy eggs and chicks.

This is a very rare pigeon native to the Nicobar islands in India. The eggs are greenish blue, slightly rounder than regular pigeon eggs. Very few breeders in the US have this species. These birds look amazing in aviaries. Adults sell for over $200 each!

Please keep in mind that hatching and hand raising pigeons takes skill and experience. Please only buy these eggs if you know the process of hand rearing chicks, or using a foster pigeon pair.
I can guarantee you will receive fresh and fertile eggs, but cannot guarantee a certain hatch rate. I've had a 85-90% hatch rate incubating these eggs myself. I shipped a few to a customer in Texas recently, who got 2 chicks to hatch.

FREE SHIPPING!
No international shipping.

GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE SAFE!
If you receive less than 4 undamaged, fresh eggs, please let me know and I will be willing to send another set free of charge or refund you.

More about incubating and raising pigeon chicks:
17 days to hatch
Incubation Temperature 100 F
humidity 55-60
Do not turn after 15th day
Humidity last 3 days: 70
Open vent more 14th day
Feeding: recommended formula is "Kaytee exact".

About Us
We are an Illinois based aviary specializing in breeding rare, exotic breeds of ornamental fowl. Many of our birds have been imported due to their exclusivity and rarity. We breed species such as button quail, harlequin quail, mearns quail, Madagascan partridge, Nicobar pigeons, jungle bush quail, ornamental pheasants and more! Be sure to keep an eye on our listings, we have hatching eggs of various breeds up for sale form time to time depending on the season!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to help.

EXOTIC SPECIES!​

View attachment 1142547

View attachment 1142548

View attachment 1142549

View attachment 1142550

View attachment 1142551

View attachment 1142552

These eggs come my colony of Nicobar pigeons, which has 7 females and 7 males. We feed our birds a variety of seeds and greens to ensure healthy eggs and chicks.

This is a very rare pigeon native to the Nicobar islands in India. The eggs are greenish blue, slightly rounder than regular pigeon eggs. Very few breeders in the US have this species. These birds look amazing in aviaries. Adults sell for over $200 each!

Please keep in mind that hatching and hand raising pigeons takes skill and experience. Please only buy these eggs if you know the process of hand rearing chicks, or using a foster pigeon pair.
I can guarantee you will receive fresh and fertile eggs, but cannot guarantee a certain hatch rate. I've had a 85-90% hatch rate incubating these eggs myself. I shipped a few to a customer in Texas recently, who got 2 chicks to hatch.

FREE SHIPPING!

If you receive less than 4 undamaged, fresh eggs, please let me know and I will be willing to send another set free of charge or refund you.

17 days to hatch
humidity 55-60
Open vent more 14th day

About Us
We are an Illinois based aviary specializing in breeding rare, exotic breeds of ornamental fowl. Many of our birds have been imported due to their exclusivity and rarity. We breed species such as button quail, harlequin quail, mearns quail, Madagascan partridge, Nicobar pigeons, jungle bush quail, ornamental pheasants and more! Be sure to keep an eye on our listings, we have hatching eggs of various breeds up for sale form time to time depending on the season!

Please call me at xxxxxxxxxxxx about Nicobar Pigeons

Last edited by a moderator:
EXOTIC SPECIES!​

View attachment 1142547

View attachment 1142548

View attachment 1142549

View attachment 1142550

View attachment 1142551

View attachment 1142552

FREE SHIPPING!

17 days to hatch
humidity 55-60
Open vent more 14th day

About Us

Back
Top Bottom