"Rare Marans Collection" at MPC

juliect

Songster
10 Years
Jul 9, 2009
Niota, TN
Have you seen the new "Rare Marans Collection" at MPC? SWEET!!!
droolin.gif

Wait a minute. Why am I telling BYCers about it???
barnie.gif
You guys will just beat me to the punch and I'll end up Rare-Maranless this year. FORGET I mentioned it! You heard NOTHING
hu.gif

wink.png

Quote:
If not, then I'll just buy more next year!
wink.png

There is apparently no end to this chick addiction. First thing in the morning and last thing at night, I check all the hatcheries' websites to look for changes and additions while making notes as to what is where....I may need counseling and possibly medication
lol.png

But seriously, I ordered my Favs from MPC last year and I knew not to expect show-quality from a hatchery, but I ended up with one jaw-droppingly-beautiful Favs rooster and 2 gorgeous hens. The other rooster and hens are still pretty, but they are the average Salmon Favs.

Are the eggs pictured below that deal an example of the color they lay? Or is that just the stock photo.

Why am I even asking? I'm an Ideal fan!
tongue.png

i realy doubt it as they would cost alot more these are probly basic birds with darker eggs that a buff orp but lighter then any maran thats just my guess
Quote:

Quote:
I have no clue
idunno.gif

I have heard a rumor that Meyer Hatchery ships for MPC. I received Meyer's catalog today and they have the SAME assortment listed in their catalog (although it isn't listed on their website yet). Although I find it odd that MPC sexes bantams and Meyer's does not.

Back
Top Bottom