Rare Orpingtons?

The Egg-Master N1

In the Brooder
Oct 2, 2019
Central Texas
Is there a breeder of the more rare strain of Orpingtons here in the states? I mean like the Red Partridge, Gold Laced, Silver Laced, Creole, Blue Partridge, Red Creole, or the Lavender Isabel Orpingtons. I found a breeder in England, but no international shipping of eggs or (heaven forbid) live birds. Just curious to see if there is a better way to get some without having to fly to England personally to get hatching eggs.

I'm working on breeding my own strain of crele Orpingtons. I have generations 1 right now, but I'm not NPIP certified to ship out of state yet. Picture of my 7 week old project female wheaten crele Orpington.
1008191415a.jpg

MyPetChicken.com sells crele Orpingtons.

Last edited:
Is there a breeder of the more rare strain of Orpingtons here in the states? I mean like the Red Partridge, Gold Laced, Silver Laced, Creole, Blue Partridge, Red Creole, or the Lavender Isabel Orpingtons. I found a breeder in England, but no international shipping of eggs or (heaven forbid) live birds. Just curious to see if there is a better way to get some without having to fly to England personally to get hatching eggs.

I know of many breeders here in the states who have those varieties.

Back
Top Bottom