rare partridge somethings?

I ordered 10 rare mystery chicks a while back, and have been waiting for them to be big enough for me to tell what they are. You guys helped me on a couple of them already, and I am pretty sure I have a splash orpington in the mix, which I am super excited about, but I have these three chipmunk babies who turned in to partridge-y looking yellow legged *somethings* that I cannot identify. Help please? There is a list of possible breeds below the pictures...I don't know if I got pics of all three...they look very similar...
Top three pictures are Welsummers. The bottom pic from left to right: Welsummer, Golden Campine, Welsummer, 2 Silver Spangled Hamburgs, Welsummer and G Campine behind. The black pullet could be an Australorp , Sumatra, or Langshan since the picture is not focusing on her.

I'm certain the campine in the back is a buttercup. you can see her cute double comb in this picture :)

Here is another shot of the one someone said looks like it could be a pens...

I ordered 10 rare mystery chicks a while back, and have been waiting for them to be big enough for me to tell what they are. You guys helped me on a couple of them already, and I am pretty sure I have a splash orpington in the mix, which I am super excited about, but I have these three chipmunk babies who turned in to partridge-y looking yellow legged *somethings* that I cannot identify. Help please? There is a list of possible breeds below the pictures...I don't know if I got pics of all three...they look very similar...

From left to right, this is what I think:

Welsummer, Golden Campine, Welsummer, two Silver Spangled Hamburgs, and either a Black Andalusian or Jersey Giant. If the black bird ends up having white earlobes, its an Andalusian; otherwise, its a Jersey Giant.
I'm certain the campine in the back is a buttercup. you can see her cute double comb in this picture :)

The gold/black bird in the center is a Sicilian Buttercup. The brown/gold bird in front is a Welsummer.

Here is another shot of the one someone said looks like it could be a pens...

Looks like another Welsummer to me.

Last edited:
Yep that is a Buttercup not a Campine , I missed the buttercup comb .

Me too.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom