Rate The Page of The Person Above you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA!!! You get a 10
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks for the 10!!!! Go to BYC Frequently Asked Questions, and it expains how to post pics there. It took me awhile, even though it is plainly put, because I am not computer savvy. I had to go over it a number of times. There is a video tutorial that is very helpful. Basically, you go to uploads. Then browse through your pics, select one then submit. It will then be put into "my downloads" from there, right click on image code, rather than thumbnail, and choose copy. Then click on your page, which should be in the edit mode already, and click paste. I get a little stuck when the image is too big to be downloaded. When you upload a pic, you have to option to resize it. I resize it to what I want, but sometimes that doesn't work for me. I always have to go back and forth from instructions. I get impatient and miss steps sometimes. Other than that, it usually goes pretty smoothly. I hope I didn't miss any steps, but I may have. Anyway, check the thread, it is very helpful. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom