Rats, rats EVERYWHERE! ☹️

Pics
I guess here’s today’s update:
I put my chickens back in their coop this evening. Made sure no poison was left behind. I did however put poison in an empty coop near my feed containers. The birds were really happy to get back in their coop.

On another note, when I was putting them back in a little NH red Pullet escaped and one of my guineas caught her and by the time I ran over to rescue her, had already made a small wound on her back. Idk why my guineas are sooo aggressive. I cant even free range my birds anymore. They used to not be this way.:(

I guess here’s today’s update:
I put my chickens back in their coop this evening. Made sure no poison was left behind. I did however put poison in an empty coop near my feed containers. The birds were really happy to get back in their coop.

On another note, when I was putting them back in a little NH red Pullet escaped and one of my guineas caught her and by the time I ran over to rescue her, had already made a small wound on her back. Idk why my guineas are sooo aggressive. I cant even free range my birds anymore. They used to not be this way.:(
Ask @duluthralphie about guineas.

Back
Top Bottom