RATS!! too smart to get caught, help!

This might come across wrong or disturbing but why not shoot it?
Im a hunting type gal, so sorry if I've offended any one
1f610.png
but it always works for me
1f609.png
xx

I've got a rifle with a infer red camera so I just sit in NY living room window waiting for the little buggers lol we live on the eadge of 12 massive fields so were forever getting them, its good fun in the dark, have u used bait boxes,? There normally pretty good? Or like the previous post a big barrel, my husband got a big barrel with a ramp up it with a plastic plate that floated with some jam and peanut butter on and the slightest bit of weight the plate sunk and so did the rat
1f600.png
nasty but funny xx

I've got a rifle with a infer red camera so I just sit in NY living room window waiting for the little buggers lol we live on the eadge of 12 massive fields so were forever getting them, its good fun in the dark, have u used bait boxes,? There normally pretty good? Or like the previous post a big barrel, my husband got a big barrel with a ramp up it with a plastic plate that floated with some jam and peanut butter on and the slightest bit of weight the plate sunk and so did the rat
1f600.png
nasty but funny xx

That was the problem earlier, my stupid cats keep jumping in there to eat the food, leaving their scent. I bushhog the cow field next to my coop and it helps keeping the mice down but they're determined pests. Lol I need to get a little 22 or pellet rifle with a scope like that, the only things I have would just blow a hole through the coop
1f614.png
though it would get the job done
1f601.png
lol. I have been wanting an IR scope for coyotes anyway, but my wife is a Jew -.- no offense to anyone lol

Haha, a .22 would probably go through the coop I have to put jam by the coop door (outside) and then just plonk him off, im not much for the ir scopes tbh, the inferred camera is the best buy in my opinion , 22 rifle with silencer are mint cuz there quiet so they dont spook the chickens or people, and its fun
1f600.png

I have a tall slippery trash can... and chicken scratch... I'll have to give that a try!!

Thank you!

So poison, traps and the garbage can... and then fill the garbage can with water, hold their heads under water with a net until they drown??
Put in a little antifreeze to up the ante. VBG

Back
Top Bottom